Easy to use. Just rotate the cam, insert the rope and done! Pull on the rope to adjust your anchor positioning and the rope stays locked-in. A great alternative to more expensive anchor pulley systems. The Quick Cleat is low profile to avoid tangles with nets or fishing lines.
- constructed of reinforced nylon, the Model 217 is great for anchoring your kayak or canoe, no knots needed!
- for use with solid braided ropes 1/4" size (not for use with bungee cords, paracord, or hollow-braided ropes)
- mount on your kayak rails or deck
- secure anchor lines, bait buckets and other gear
- two (2) QUICK CLEATs are included per package
- if your fishing kayak has tracks, choose the optional threaded tabs to install on your track rails without drilling holes
- if you are mounting through your hull, choose the optional fasteners with washers & lock nuts.
Made in the USA.
All products manufactured by QUICK CLEAT, LLC, are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship for 1 year on all products and activated upon purchase. Proof of purchase is required. This warranty applies only to the original owner. This warranty is void if the product is used commercially (a for-profit business), structurally altered or subjected to stress beyond the physical limits of the materials used in body or components, or is damaged as a result of abnormal use. Normal wear and tear is not warrantied.