Easy to use. Just rotate the cam, insert the rope and done! Pull on the rope to adjust your anchor positioning and the rope stays locked-in. A great alternative to more expensive anchor pulley systems. The Quick Cleat is low profile to avoid tangles with nets or fishing lines.
- constructed of reinforced nylon, the Model 217 is great for anchoring your kayak or canoe, no knots needed!
- for use with solid braided ropes 1/4" size (not for use with bungee cords, paracord, or hollow-braided ropes)
- mount on your kayak rails or deck
- secure anchor lines, bait buckets and other gear
- two (2) QUICK CLEATs are included per package
- if your fishing kayak has tracks, choose the optional threaded tabs to install on your track rails without drilling holes
- if you are mounting through your hull, choose the optional fasteners with washers & lock nuts.
Made in the USA.